FW: silence

Sent this yesterday, but from an account not registered with the APD.

------ Forwarded Message
From: Dinyar Lalkaka <dinyar.lalkaka at verizon_net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:51:52 -0400
To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants at ActWin_com>
Subject: Re: silence

Roger and many other experts on this list have always very wisely advocated
solutions to planted tank problems based on addressing root causes. Zapping
the algae (or whatever) with the latest high tech weapons may make us feel
better, but may not be the most effective long-run solution to the problem.
What environmental conditions enabled the algae grow in the first place, and
which of these can we change to inhibit its continuing proliferation?

If warriors we must be, let's at least be thinking warriors.

Dinyar

------ End of Forwarded Message