Nutrient management

Tuesday and Wednesday were very bad days adjusting to the horrible reality
of the terrorist attacks.  Now the pathways of our country's adjustment are
becomming visible.  Many of these adjustments will involve sacrifice and
loss of certain freedoms.  Let us all hope and trust that they will all be
necessary adjustments and that they will in time result in the regaining of
the freedoms lost.  Always in times like this, the opinions and advice of
well educated people become more important.

I found a web site that has a lot of information that could be of value to
many of us who obsess about nutrient dosing.  See the following:

http://www.usu.edu/~cpl/hsapaper.html#why

There are some interesting observations about  maintaining or not
maintaining measurable concentrations of some nutrients, such as
phosphorus, at all times.

Paul Krombholz, in central Mississippi, having a mini-dry spell