PLEASE READ: >>> US Pride DAY FRIDAY 9/14

Sorry list mom, I to promise to keep on topic after this.  I just feel as an
American that we have somehow shattered the image of invincibility.  I know
however the truth...the truth is that we have not been beaten, and that
someone and some place is going to pay dearly for this awful act!  It is a
resolve that all us Americans have voiced.  We have all stood up as one and
shouted in unison "This will NOT be tolerated!"

I have tried to keep this short.  Please understand, it really means a lot
to us to hear others from around the world like you guys tell us how awful
you feel.  Thank you, thank you very much!

Here is what is being planed for tomorrow.  Even if you do not live in the
US please feel free to participate.  I think it is very important to let
these *@#$%^$#@ rotten horrible people know that America was not the only
one hurt but rather everyone in the world was!

Dave (Determined) Berryman

 >  ***Tomorrow is US pride day, everyone wear US colors (jeans are blue,
 > > everyone owns a white t-shirt, etc). try to be wearing as much red
white
 > > and blue as you can. send this message to as many other people you
know.
 > > Lets get the whole country into it. At least send it to 10 other
people.