Re: Zebra and Panda otos

Hi Kurt,

I have four zebra otos in my 80 gallon planted tank. Pics of the
zebras can be seen at http://www.bulldogbettas.com/tanks.htm.

They seem to be larger than the regular otos we get in at the LFS.
Not sure what sp. the "regular" otos are though.  The price on the
zebra otos was originally ridiculous because they were newly
imported, but i bought some when the price dropped to $10/each.
So far they have seemed hardier than my other otos, although i
think i lost one to starvation. They are beautiful and seem to be
hardworking (hence the starvation - must supplement with some
veggies).

The super red pencilfish are amazing. If you can afford them they
are well worth it!

My heart goes out to all who lost friends and family in this terrible
tragedy - and i hope we get in there and kick some *ss on whoever
is responsible!

christine
danville, CA