something that eats bladderwort

I too would like to express my sorrow and indignation
regarding recent events.

But with the aim of not letting terrorists disrupt our
lives, I thought I would go ahead and share an
observation.

Yesterday, I saw a piece of bladderwort drifting in
the aquarium.  My male swordtail then started munching
on the end of it, and gradually sucked in the entire
length (3 inches) like a piece of spaghetti.  I was in
shock.  Now whether this was just a freak
occurrence--I don't know.

I do know that I used to have a female swordtail that
loved to munch on my stargrass (to my dismay).  So
these swordtails will eat plants that other species
may avoid.

Arthur
http://www.awaqua.com