Re: declorinators, water conditioners

As long as this topic's up, has anyone tried the Ultimate conditioner
that's being offered via [Redacted]?  My current bottle o'
conditioner (AP super strength) is close to empty and $10 USD for 32oz
sounds like a good price so I'm thinking about going for it.  I think Tom
Barr mentioned before that it's developed by the same folks who make Amquel
and Novaqua.  Definitely a good pedigree, IMO.  The only caveats I can see
by the product's description is that it binds metals (so does my current
conditioner...doesn't seem to make a diff) and may interfere with some test
kits.

Ultimate can be seen here:
http://petsforum.com/aquascience/ultimate.html

[Redacted]