Re: bladderwort

Bladderwort is kind of like my basketball game.  You
can't stop it, you can only hope to contain it.  But
seriously, this stuff can get out of control.

Bladderwort in riccia?  Fuggedaboutit.

Bladderwort in E. vivipara?  Fuggedabout it.

If anyone finds something that eats this stuff, man or
beast, please let me know.  And for those of you that
can't keep it alive?  What a blessed day your birth
must have been.

Arthur
http://www.awaqua.com