Zoomed bulb longevity

I have two Zoomed energy efficient T8s running on a
hybrid electronic ballast (Sylvania - says electronic
but is still heavy with tar).  They've been running
for about a year.  It says on the package that they're
effective for 10,000 hours.  True?  They definitely
aren't as bright as when I first put them in, but it's
kind of hard to tell how long they're really good for.
Does anyone have any experience or opinions?

Thanks, Cavan