Re: Ammania or Ammannia

Hello James,
I have 4  Australian and New Guinea references to Ammannia
"The Checklist of the Vascular Plants of the Northern Territory"
spells it - Ammannia
"Freshwater Plants of Papua New Guines" spells it - Ammannia
"Flora of the Darwin Region" spells it - Ammannia
"Floodplain Flora, a flora of the coastal floodplains of the Northern
Territory , Australia" spells it - Ammannia

Cheers
Dave Wilson
Darwin