re: i got my moss! thx loh!

The mailman just delivered a neat little package from Loh K L in Singapore.
Woo woo!
Evidence of Loh's mad crazy plant shipping skills was obvious. The little
patch of
christmas moss was vacuum sealed in a 3"x4" plastic sheath, nice and tidy
like. The
specimen was obviously in great shape and weathered the journey well. Within
5 minutes
of putting it in my grow-out aquarium, it was pearling oxygen bubbles like
crazy! Almost
as much as my riccia! Woo Woo! Thanks Loh! You rule.

plug: go donate some moolah to the defense fund and whatnot.

-Bree