Re: iron and TMG etc

Alex R has suggested that my Fe levels are 0.0 ppm. Doesn't seem
possible.  I think the plants would mind more than they apparently do.
Which in not to say that levels are might not be low due to no
weekly/daily adds of bottled iron.

Alex, I'm not trying to be smug, but I don't understand why you are
saying this.  If it's plant growth, I think you have me confused with
someone else.  If it's the Red Sea test results, I thought those were
infamously uninformative.

I'd be willing to address a shortage, but what's my basis for
concluding that I have one?

Scott H.