Re: PABS and The Defense Fund

>Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 22:57:33 -0500
>From: "Stuart R Scott" <scottyflag at enter_net>
>Subject: PABS and The Defense Fund
>
>The Philadelphia Area Betta Society ( PABS ) is proud to be the first "Fish
>Club" to make a donation to the APD Defense Fund. How about the rest of you
>clubs out there ?
>
>------------------------------

Hello,

You might want to check the list of donors to the fund.  The Dallas-Fort
Worth Aquatic Plant club made a donation several weeks ago.  I've also
emailed several other groups about donating to the fund and have made
several fish stores around here aware of the tatics that this person is
using to the detriment of the hobby.

Anyways, keep up the good work and keep spreading the word to others.  We'll
be able to beat this person with a concerted effort.

Bailin Shaw
DFW Aquatic Plant Club