Re: Missing digests

I'm not sure how widespread the problem was, but there were some big
routing problems with one of ActWin's upstream providers (algx.net -- ALGae
eXchange? haha, couldn't resist ;-) in the past week. Big route flap issues
and some BGP problems in the chicago NAP. The few digests I lost I
attributed to that problem since my mailserver's logs never showed
receiving them.

     -Bill

>Are we having problems again or is it with my server? I did not receive
>issues 1232, 1233, 1238, 1244 & 1246 during the past week.
>Thanks,
>Joe

Waveform Technology
UNIX Systems Administrator