Re: Amano shrimp

> Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:43:46 -0400
> From: "Alysoun McLaughlin" <alysoun.mclaughlin at ncsl_org>
> Subject: Re: Amano shrimp
>
> well, but I don't remember whether dwarf gouramis did or not.  Congo
tetras
> bite hard enough that I probably wouldn't risk it.

I have 10 Congo tetras in my 2ft cube tank with around 30 Amano
shrimp(Yamato numa ebi) for months now and they don't seem to attack or eat
them. The funny thing is when I first placed the Congos into the tank, the
shrimps went straight at them(attacked them). Seem like the shrimps are
giving the Congos their message, "Hey Congo, keep your distance".

KC