Re: Beaker's Budget

> I've never had more than 2 40 watt tubes before and
> never used the DIY CO2 method.  Does anyone have
> advice for those of us without much liquid income?

Two words:  Compact Flourescent.  If you're willing to
shop around, hitting up discount/clearance stores and
mixing and matching components for DIY projects, you
can light your tank with respectable savings.

Another option, albeit slightly more expensive, is to
visit www.ahsupply.com, and check out Kim's offerings.
 You'll save some time in exchange for money.