Re: M3 CO2 System

Got one about a month ago.  Love it.  Although, with the needle valve just
barely open I get 1 bubble a second instead of every 10 seconds as I
expected.  I'd like a little finer control.  But, I'm if I took the time to
fiddle with the working/remaining pressure I could work it out right.
Anyway, this is a very nice system that I debated over for months and could
kick myself for not getting it sooner.  While the CO2 tubing may be
considered unnecessary to this group, it matches the color of my Eheim
tubing and I like it myself.

>Does anyone have any comments on the M3 Econo Co2 System? I'm thinking
>of purchasing one.

Craig J. Carline