Crypt affinis leaves

I have Crypt affinis in two different tanks, and I'm struck by how much they differ depending on which tank they're in.

The first tank is a lower-light 29 gallon tall tank. This tank gets no supplemental CO2 or nutrients. The plant does well: grows slowly, but is hardy. The plants in this tank look exactly like the plant pictured on the crypt page at http://users.bart.nl/~crypts/Gallery/aff/aff1621.JPG

(Note the "wrinkly" looking leaves.)

When I put it in my higher light (2x55 watts in a 55 gallon aquarium with CO2, nutrient supplement), the leaves look much more smooth, and have a very striking olive/copper color. Anyone else notice the same?

-- Stephen