re : m3 co2 system

Hi Tom,

I've bought one of their econo systems five months ago and I could only say
that is working great - stable flow even at small flow rates. Just be
careful to use a wrench when you tighten the regulator on the cylinder -
they say you could do this also with your hand but doing this only cost me
to loss the first cylinder filling in just a week.
I do not use a bubble counter - the filter transparent inlet is work as a
pretty good one.
Also the cylinder - 5 pound one - cost me 53 $ at a local outlet. For their
price - 99 $ at the time I have purchased - was the best thing that I could
found.

All the best,
Cosmin