Re: CO2 system

At 03:48 AM 8/16/01 -0400, Robert Paul H wrote:
>Or you can get a complete system made for the aquarium called
Profistar by a
>german company that includes regulator, built in needle valve, bubble
>counter,check valve, and a reactor, for $185.00

then Dave Gomberg wrote:
"Or you can get an American made regulator and needle valve with a
German
bubble counter, check valve and diffusor for $135 from .....   Where,
modesty forbids me saying...."

I must be all confused.  I thought the $185 system included a 5 pound
(net weight) tank.  The $135 system is sans tank, is it not?

Scott H.