Re: needle valves

I spent over a month looking for a needle valve that had better control than
my Nupro M. After a global search I found Porter Instruments in Hatfield PA.
The valve model "0" requires full turns to get from one bubble to two and can
meter to off. $95 1/8" female pipe thread. Replacement parts available etc.
The wide range of resolution and silky smooth action of the valve is
enjoyable to set. The high quality is very satisfying.
Bruce in NJ