Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1220

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:26:01 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Erik Olson <erik at thekrib_com>
> Subject: [Redacted]

> [Redacted]
>
>   - Erik Olson
>     AGA Steering Committee Chair

Small correction - if there is an article.  No one has volunteered to write
the article yet.  So if you don't see a story in future issues of TAG, it is
because no one submitted an article for publication.  If you are interested
in writing an informational story for people not aware of what's going on or
to keep people update on what's happening, please e-mail me individually. We
have agreed that it is appropriate [Redacted]

Mary McCaw, TAG Editor