Re: aquaticplantdepot.com

I visited the site, and noticed a couple of problems which bring up some
concern....  Besides the fact that the page contains a number of gramatical
and spelling errors (They will make you life more pleasurable), the english
seems overall awkward.  A number of the photos are wrong -- that doesn't
look a thing like Bolbitis to me. . . . :)  Information on the plants isn't
given....  I have two wholesalers whom I order from, both of which sell
"Small Amazon Swords."  One is about three quarters the price of the other.
The small amazons from the cheaper place are seldom more than an inch and a
half high.  The others are often as tall as four inches.  My customers won't
bat an eye at the "baby amazons," no matter how many I rubber-band together.
:)

Regardless, I'm going to throw them a personal order, and see how they do.

Joshua.
end
  ____^__
><,Darwin,>
Joshua L. Wiegert
NFC Lists Administrator                          JLW at dune_net
www.geocities.com/JoshWiegert                    owner-nfc at actwin_com
www.dcpondcare.com                               pondcare at dcpondcare_com
ICQ Unavailable For Now                          AIM UID: JoshuaWiegert
Feel free to contact me by any of the above means for any reason.
returns a list of other commands, or feel free to contact me at
Owner-NFC at actwin_com.  All lists are @actwin.com. Come join us and chat
about our native fishes, or visit http://www.nativefish.org!
-=-=