Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1219

I dose 1 capfull on sundays and wedsnesdays along with 2ml of flourish (tank
is 46 gal) and have noticed that the light algae coating on the glass of my
tank and on my profile substrate has started to die off.  I attributed this
to the amazing growth i have been getting out of my ambula.

<josh>
josh at lvdev_com