Re: pearling and CO2 from yeast

>What I've done in smaller tanks (10 and 20 gallon) is drill a hole in
the bottom of an
>old Pepto Bismol dosing cup, force the tubing into the whole, and
invert the 'bell' in the water, holding it
>in place with a suction cup.

I had been using an upside down worm feeder as a diffuser in my 10 gal.
That worked liked a charm.  The holes would allow the cone to empty out
and then refill on a pretty regular basis.

I have since changed to a Duetto 50.  Nice little reactor/filter all in
one.  My plants start pearling about halfway through the lighting cycle
under an 18 watt JBJ fixture.

Regards,

Ed