C02 System Advice.

I am in Calgary, Canada.  I am tired of doing the yeast C02 thing.  I have
looked at prices for three regulator/valve setups.  There is the Dave
Gomberg setup although when I contacted him in the past he didn't seem keen
on shipping to Canada (is that still true Dave?), the econo system from
marine monsters and one from MOPS in Ontario (www.mops.on.ca).  They all
seem to come with a single stage regulator and some type of fine control
valve.  Are these good options. Would any of the experts mind commenting on
these options and which might be my best bet?  Thanks.