Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1217

Hi Diana
I use D.I.Y. CO2 as well, and have about 3 watts per gallon, in a 75g tank
with power compacts on a shorter cycle, and a fluorescent tube on 12 hours.
I have the yeast mixture in two 3-liter soda bottles, with the joined line
running to the intake tube of a powerhead.  The power head is on the same
timer as the pc's, and chops up the CO2 bubbles pretty small and disperses
them.  Every day when I get home there is a champagne glass effect
happening.
Maybe your CO2 reactor isn't producing a sufficient level, or maybe it isn't
getting diffused into the water?  Also it is pretty warm here even with the
AC on, a cooler temp might be inhibiting the yeast reaction.  Just a guess.
Bill