Update on My eBay Items for Defense Fund

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 04:37:39 -0600
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
From: jmarella at home_com
Subject: Update on My eBay Items for Defense Fund

Howdy Everyone,

I thought I'd give you a brief update on the items I'm selling on
eBay to benefit the defense fund, since I added more aquarium stuff.
If you'd like to bid, just do a seller search for "jazz2nite."

These auctions end on 8/16 and 8/17:
Ecology of the Planted Aquarium Diana Walstad (book)
Two Out of Print Amano Aqua Journals
Aquarium Plant Paradise - Takashi Amano
Eheim Surface Extractor New in Box
Emperor 400 Filter
First Layer Pure Laterite

Everything listed under my username is being sold for the fund (minus
shipping costs)

Free ads on my web site to anyone who also donates a portion of their
sale to the defense fund (whatever amount you choose). A great way to
clean out the closet and help a great cause. You'll find more info on
that at http://www.plantedtank.com

Thanks
JoAnn VanDersarl