Please let me know

At 1:16 AM +0800 8/15/01, someone wrote:
>Hi - I forgot to e-mail you a few days ago when the moss arrived.
>It's happily sitting on a piece of driftwood in my tank now.

Hi, folks,

I would appreciate it very much if you let me know when the moss reaches you.
I'm trying to monitor how fast it takes the moss to travel that few
thousand kilometres
between us.  I'm concerned too that some people whose moss were sent off
earlier
still have not received them.  Maybe it's simply because that the post
offices in
some states are more efficient than others but I like to be sure.  So
please, drop
me a note when the package arrives.  Thank you.

Loh K L