Plant Tanks Gotta Go

Just checking here first to see if anyone is interested in either a 29
gallon or 55 gallon planted tank. I also have a 20 gallon tank under the 29
gallon on an iron stand. I am located in the Lehigh Valley/Allentown area of
Pennsylvania. 55 and 29 gal are approx 1-1/2 years old. Not sure about the
20 gallon.

Perfecto 29 Gallon has full flourite substrate/Whisper 2 filter/Second
Nature Acura 1000 heater
Canopy is homemade with AH Supply Parts 2 x 40 compact flourescent light
bulbs

Rotala macranda
Rotala Wallichii
Sag
Eusteralis Stellata
Proserpinaca Palustris
Giant Hygro
Hygro Stricta
Cabomba Furcata
Glossostigma
lilaeopsis
heteranthera zosterfolia
bacopa monnieri

Perfecto 55 gallon on a pine stand w/4panel (2 doors open) style, partially
pictured on web page
First layer laterite/1/2 flourite & 1/2 gravel over top (I used acrylic
panels rather than canopy)
Marineland Emperor 400 with biowheels
Ebo Jager 150 watt heater
Aqua Clear powerhead (to pump in co2)
1 CustomSeaLife BriteLite 2 x 65 watts
I have 2 extra bulbs at 65 watts, and have been using 2 x 55 watt bulbs at
5000 K
Cabomba, Egeria, crypts, hygro difformis, tropic sunset, ludwigia, rotala
indica
myriophyllum heterophyllum, sag, vals, bacopa caroliana, ludwigia arcuata,
eichornia diversifolia, aponogeton don'tknowasaurus, anubias

20 gallon tank was used for breeding purposes, contains only gravel.
1 Perfecto double strip light 2 x 20 watt, + 1 single strip over front, with
perfecto plastic canopy
Whisper 2 filter
Ebo Jager heater
lots of java moss, fontanalis and/or christmas moss (got mixed up)
hygro difformis
anubias

I am adopting out fish as I find owners. Currently looking for a good home
for croaking (sparkling? gouramis) and apisto viejitas.

http://www.enter.net/~smalloy/Page5.htm

If you're interested in specifics or other pics, e-mail me for info rather
than responding to list.

Thanks,

Sylvia