Lighting for a 2.5 gallon set-up

I have a 2.5 gallon setup with some wendt and balanse crypts, java fern var windolev, ech. tennellus and a baby red lotus.  Any suggestions on lighting?  I have used a mini might in the past but was thinking about changing out the lighting since the set-up.

I am thinking that the AH Supply 13 watt bulb is way, way overkill.  Anyone have any other suggestions on some nice bulbs?  Compact Flourescent, Normal Flourescent, whatever.  I would like something around 5500-6500k for the color, but I realize that there might not be too many choices in this size range.

Thanks, Chris
--

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup