Untranslateable Japanese pages - awesome photos!

Cavan,

The first site is in Japanese.  I do not know how capable
Google is at translation, but I must say that I have never
seen a satisfactory Japanese translation software.  If you
want any information on a particular plant shown in the
first site translated (the right hand side of a plant photo
generally contains the description/growing tip for the
plant), please let me know.

The second one seems to be in Chinese so I can not help you
there.

Tomoko
tomokoschum at knology_net