Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1213

<< Subject: Re: Microworm Cultures - Defense Fund

   My thread-fin rainbows eat them, I'm sure my dwarf and pygmy corys
 eat them as well, since the worms sink to the bottom and can stay alive
 for a couple of days.

My raspboras and tetras love them, in fact most of my community fish just
swim through the cloud of microworms, darting around, scarfing them down just
like they would eat the baby brine shrimp -- no difference really.  They also
will eat the vinegar eels.  They are fat and happy! :o)
Catherine