ballasts,compact floresents,normal floresents bulbs

Hello Folks:
The ballast I ordered and am still awaiting, I will use in an old hood that
has 4 each, 36 inch long floresent tubes.  However when I spoke to the guy
at Ultralux he said the same ballast was suitable for Compact florescents.
Based on what I am able to discern in reading ballasts, there does not
appear to be a difference in the ballast for the two type of tubes.  So,
when I am ready to convert to compacts I am lead to believe that I can use
this same ballast, which has a 5 year warranty.  Does this sound correct?
You can check it out at this web site.

         http://www.fullspectrumsolutions.com/UltraLux-Ballast.htm

Thanks,Diana

Send a cool gift with your E-Card