Re: eheim question

Wow!  I cleaned the tubes, and flow is 100% improved.
Thanks for all the good advice.

Here's how I did it.  I had some 1/4in black
"irrigation" tubing laying around.  This stuff is
pretty firm.  Then I got some cotton "patches"
commonly used to clean rifle bores, and used the
tubing to push the patches through.  The tubing is
strong/rigid enough to allow plenty of force.  On the
other hand, it is flexible enough to negotiate the
180deg turns of the outlet and inlet hard-plastic
fixtures.  Worked like a charm.  At least 1 years
worth of stuff in those tubes.  A sight to behold.

Arthur
http://www.geocities.com/anwestover