Beckett's products

Went by Home Depot the other day and saw that among
their pond products they were selling "Beckett's"
chlorine and chloramine remover.  For about 6$, the
bottle treats ~2000gal it says.  Since I do weekly 50%
+ changes now on 55gal, 75gal, 135gal, and 25gal (you
should see the mess the water makes outside by the
faucet) I figure I will be using more and more of this
stuff.  Is there anyone with any experience with this
product?  I do need to be a little bit picky, since my
Discus are more sensitive to water quality than other
fish.  Amquel only treats 1000gal per bottle, making
it 2-3 times more expensive...

Arthur
http://www.geocities.com/anwestover