C. andrewhertzae

The big crypt I got from Andrew is doing extremely well in my
downstarairs goldfish tank. I put one of the many shoots he brought in a
pot with Profile and gravel, stucks a few rocks on top near the stem and
stuck the thing in a low light cold water tank. It is putting out new
shoots and only lost one stem/leaf in trans plant. Teh goldfish seem to
leave it alone with the rocks at the base.

Just thought I would throw that out there, not that planted coldwater or
goldfish tanks are all that common.

troi