Re: Re: Shrimp

My 40-gallon is a relativily low-light and very low-fertilizer setup (I
can't afford intense lights) (I think I heard somewhere that this reduces
algae outbreaks). Yes, I would like to see the shrimp. :-)

Anybody have some rounded numbers (i.e. educated guess) for what would
work? I would like to do as few as would work simply because, as I said,
I'm on a budget. Except for that, the more the merrier IMHO. ;-)

William
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.