Re: Re: AJ

At 03.48 08/08/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi, Luca,
>
>I'm sorry about what happened to your subscription to the Aqua Journal.
>Frankly, I kind of knew this would happened, that someone would ask
>me about his refund should I mention that the publisher is a close friend
>of mine.  It's a question I dread answering, particularly so if it was asked
>on a mailing list.

I'm sorry, it was rude of me to ask you so directly. I apologize, I didn't
mean to offend you but JUST to retrieve some infos about this matter.

anyway... for all those of us who are waiting for a refund ... just
yesterday the customer feedback of Vectrapoint finally answered me:

"We are in the midst of refunding our subscribers. Could
you kindly please advise us your credit card details to
refund the money to. You could submit over at our website
for security reason. Once the refund is made I will email
you again."

I think this might be helpful! :-))

Best wishes,
Luca