red leaves

I know this topic has been talked about alot, but I couldn't find to much
when I searched the archives. My val and my red rubin have red/ purple color
at the tips. I'm figuring this is anthocyanin. Is this only caused by
phosphate deficiency? I use a lamotte p04 kit and it shows about .2. Is there
any other nutrient deficiency that causes anthocyanin build up? 30 gal. 110
watt cf, ph 6.8, kh 5.5, gh 8, no3 4ppm, I also use the flourish line along
with flourite.

Jeff Vamos
cessnabum1 at aol_com