Re: Glossostigma elatinoides and Echinodorus tennelus

I just recently received and order from www.trueaquariumplants.com for over
12 different species.  The plants were packed in damp newspaper, then placed
in a plastic bag with a cold pack, and then placed in a box with dry
newspaper.  All of the plants showed up in great condition, with some
freebies along with them.  I was amazed by the quality and quantity of
plants I got for my money and wouldn't hesitate to order again.  They have
fantastic customer service as well.  However, they do have a minimum order
of $35.

>Check out www.trueaquariumplants.com. They don't have minimum orders. Keep
>in mind that they're in the desert and it's August.

Craig J. Carline