Re iron usage; All Glass lights

>>Also one other question, My cf is
>>made by all glass and they say the bulbs are 9325K, should I switch them out
>>for 5500K bulbs?

>Hi Jeff, I have the All Glass lights on two of my tanks, they work fine!
>kind regards,

>Susi Barber
>Vancouver

I can second that, Jeff.  I was so impressed with the value of the All-Glass
compact flor. lights that after buying one, I have since added them to two more
of my tanks.  I was initially concerned about the 9325K, too, but my plants
seem to love it -- all happily bubbling away...

--John
john12_19_74 at yahoo_com