Plants Available

For pondkeepers on the list:

I have about 12 large Hydrocleys nymphoides (Water
Poppy) plants from a pruning/thinning operation in my
outdoor pond.  I also have one good-sized division of
Nymphaea odorata var. 'Alba.'  The lily is near
blooming size and tolerates partial sun very well.

I'd like to get some plants for a new 20-gallon long
tank for the kids' bedroom.  I'm looking for easy to
grow stuff, like crypts, small swords, anubias, etc.
Some Vesicularia would be nice, too.

Contact me off-list, if interested.