Echinodorus seeds

I was given to pods of Echinodorus blehri seeds from
another member of my fish club.  Both pods are
strawberry shaped but very small.  The tiny black
seeds sink.  Should I grow them emersed and then adapt
the emersed grown plants to aquatic life?  How about a
seran wrap with air holes covered half milk jug on a
sunny window sill?  Is that how you spell window sill?
One word?

Thanks, Cavan