Re: warning

I have been getting it too. The folks I'm getting it from are completely
clueless. What's worse, the virus is sending me their personal documents off
of their own hard drives. So far, I have an eToll Bus Plan, a video, and a
Shots and Worming Schedule for a Friesian farm (that's a kind of horse,
y'all). I haven't opened any of them, though I'm dying to see the video.

On October 16, this virus will proceed to eat your documents.

For a fix, go to http://www.sarc.com and click on W32.Sircam.Worm@mm removal
tool.

OB Plants:  I shipped a huge Crypt to my mom for her birthday. This is from
the 10-gallon tank that I cleaned half the plants out of a couple of months
ago. I don't know what I'll do if Mom ever learns how to grow them herself.

Cheryl Hofmann
Oak Point, TX
Right Stuff Web Sites