weed alert

Got hung up.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Robert H" <robertpaulh at earthlink_net>
To: <Aquatic-Plants at ActWin_com>
Cc: <michael at rubinworld_com>
Subject: weed alert2
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:23:35 -0700

I have been asked by a number of people to provide contacts within the CDA.
After digging thru the many layers of their WEB site, I found the
following information

Steve Schoenig, Senior Scientist, Project Lead, Weed management Area
Coordinator sschoenig at cdfa_ca.gov

"In 2000, the Botany Laboratory made 2,312 plant identifications for CDFA
clients and named an additional 700+ specimens for other agencies or
individuals. Staff consists of the Senior Plant Systematist, and one
part-time seasonal employee. Senior Plant Systematist: Dr. G. Frederic
Hrusa. Seasonal employee: Yoshiko Kinmonth"
fhrusa at cdfa_ca.gov

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com