warning

Most email virus warnings are hoaxes, and the hoax gets perpetuated by well
meaning people. But this one is real, email viruses can only exhist in the
form of an attachment, and this one has been going around since last week

"I send you this file in order to have your advice."

Does that line sound familiar? If so, you're one of the thousands of
Internet users around the world who have received the SirCam virus since it
was released into the wild last week.

I have had this emailed to me 3 or 4 times a day for the past week. Somebody
is apparently out to get me! It is an attachement with a PDL or something
like that extention. You can read about it here:
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,45476,00.html

And it continues to spread quickly. One virus watchdog calls it "the
sneakiest, smartest virus we've seen in a long time."

Do not open it! As long as you delete it without opening it, you should be
ok. This virus is not detectable by any current protection softwate
according to wired news.

It is always from an individual, the name changes with each email. I have
had over a dozen different ones sent to me. At this point it seems to be
targeted to any online business and goes to their help or sales email
address.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com