how to make PMDD

this is my first post after lurking for some time i have a new planted 125 gal tank and am looking for a good formula for PMDD i looked at the krib and saw many post for it and i am still a little confused at the exact make up of it i have access to the local university where i am employed and they will make me any thing i can get a recipe for so any one that has a good working formula can you please send to me on or off list
                             thanks Dale from Toledo
                              RottisonD at netscape_net