Web Site

With some trepidation, I've put together a web site, displaying our
30-gal. tank, after its first eight months.  You'll find it at:

www.fitchfamily.com/aquarium.html.

I invite your comments and suggestions for improvements of both the
tank and the web site.

One caveat: I did not use thumbnails of the pictures, which I've seen on
other sites.  (In those cases, you click on the thumbnail to display a
larger image.)  Since I have a cable modem, using only the larger format
does not entail any delay, but I would like to know if this makes it
annoyingly slow or impractical for other users.

Also, since I use a 21-inch monitor for my regular work, I can't tell if the
pictures fit on a typical 13 or 14 inch screen, without having to slide back
and forth to see the whole image.

There's an e-mail address at the end of the page for your comments.  Thanks.

John T. Fitch
Web Page: www.fitchfamily.com/aquarium.html