Re: planting plants

<I have trouble seeing how you you would use them for rooted plants (Swords,
Anubias, Cryptocorynes, etc.). The roots are already spread out, and seem
that they would be hard to grasp with the tweezers. Still, they are among
the easier to "hand-plant" anyway, so...>

You need the kind that are bent at the tip giving a *much* larger grasping surface. My largest pair has a surface of about 2 inches which I can easily fit the root stocks of any crypt, and most swords and anubias except, of course, those ugly "mother" plants;)

You can pick them up at any Home Depot in the electrical section, and a variety of others as well.

Good Luck,
John Wheeler