Re: Re: Coca-cola

>>I don't want to start a flaming war here but since this has been brought
out into the open I don't feel that the PETA terrorist should have anything
to do with this.  This was an experiment gone bad and that's all....I have
killed grass and bushes experimenting with various fertilizers, I sure
wouldn't want a bunch of miss guided screamers at my door.<<

Just a bit of humor to make a point, Dont worry Dave! I am sure PETA has
bigger fish to fry...hmmm, maybe thats a bad choice of words too..

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com